Those who engage in social media know that a post can get different reactions depending on when it was posted. This aspect is particularly important for companies. If you find that a certain group of people (a demographic group) mostly signs up to Reddit at a certain time, you are most likely posting content that is tailored specifically for them at that time.
But instead of waiting for that time period (as it can be early in the morning and you might be zzzing), you can use scheduling functions to post at any time. This article will show you how to schedule posts on Reddit.
Planning plans when some content will be released. You can set a link, text, comment or image at any time to be published at any time.
Unfortunately, you can’t schedule posts on Reddit. Hence, you need to use a third-party web-based scheduler. You can use one of the following options:
- Later for Reddit
- Traject Social
Cronnit appears, first, because it’s two things – first, very popular, and second, very free (and who doesn’t like free things?). Plus, it’s incredibly easy to use. This is like:
- Sign in to your account on the Reddit web (not the app) in a tab in your browser.
- If the login is successful, open Cronnit’s website on another tab.
- On the Cronnit homepage, you’ll see a big button that says “Sign in with Reddit”. Click on it.
- You will then be directed to an “Application for Permission” screen. This is where Reddit asks you if you want Cronnit to connect to your Reddit account and send links and comments (Cronnit doesn’t remember your password).
- Click the Allow button. You will be redirected to Cronnit.
- Now tap on the “Add Post” button to start planning a post.
- Enter ‘Sub Reddit’, ‘Title’, ‘Body’, ‘Date’, ‘Time’ and ‘Time Zone’. If the content is inappropriate, don’t forget to check the NSFW (Not Safe For Work) box.
- If you understand everything correctly, click on “Schedule Post” at the bottom of the page.
- A screen will open showing the title, sub, and when of the scheduled post.
If you’re signed in to the Reddit app on your phone, you’ll receive a notification when your scheduled comment is posted.
Later for Reddit
This is another free scheduler that works just as easily as Cronnit.
- On their website,click the big green button labeled “Click here to schedule a post!”.
- You will be taken to a screen where you create (step 1) and schedule (step 2) your post.
- Once that’s done, you’ll be taken to Reddit’s permission prompt. Click on “Allow”.
Your post will be scheduled and when it gets published you will be notified.
Traject Social (or Social Report) is another planner that you can use. The only difference from the other two is that you have to pay for it. The lowest package is billed at $ 49 per month.
You can try it out as it comes with a one month free trial. On their website, select your package and click “Start My Free Trial”. You need to sign in and enter your payment information.
Once that’s captured, you can use Traject Social to schedule posts on Reddit. Traject Social is best for large companies.
Note: Remember to log out before the trial period ends, otherwise your card will be charged.
To explain further, we will look at what each of these roles entails. You can use firecoresecure service to make your property secure.
This is the website https://lsm99.blue
You need to hire a freelance web designer Singapore to get the best results.
We are one of the san Francisco staffing agencies in San Francisco.
This is lucky88 for you.
You also visit best apk master for more information.
You should visit stylenextstep.com for more style information
You need to look for the best parenting books for more information.
kingston car rental
Further More You need to Visit star trek fleet command best crew combinations 2020 for more information.
fertility clinic Houston
the best beaches in the world
Scopri di più
fitness classes online
Music smart links
eyelash extensions albany
it managed services malta
Buy Cannabis online Australia